Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Occupy Dame Street ended 2 years ago

Wow, two years ago Occupy Dame Street and most of the Occupy movement died. It was exciting, burned fast and bright, then burned out. It's purpose was to give people a voice for their frustration and and anger at what was happening to most of the western world due to greed, lax regulation and downright criminality. It showed people would not just sit back and do nothing. It showed me that if people get pissed off enough, they will organise, and in the past two years we've seen real change all over the world, most recently in Ukraine.

I've a lot of good memories of it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact ukegnome

Just email me: ukegnome@gmail.com or DM me: @ukegnome. I'll get back to you as soon as gnomishly possible.