Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Please let me get what I want

The Smiths. I like this infomercial version of the video. This version by She & Him was used in 500 Days of Summer.

Dmaj7 2224  Gmaj7 0222


Dmaj7      A            D       A
       Good times for a change.
                  F#m              G               A  Asus4 A
See the luck I've had could make a good man turn bad.

    G             A       D        A        Gmaj7
So  please please please  let me   let me   let me.
     
       A               Bm       Gmaj7  A
Let me get what I want this time.

Verse2:
Dmaj7                   A                D  A
      Haven't had a dream in a long time.

                    F#m              G        A  Asus4 A
See the life I've had could make a good man bad.

  G                 A        D  A          Gmaj7
So for once in my life let me   get what I want.

           A                          Bm
Lord knows it would be the first time.

Gmaj7      A                          D  D7
Lord knows it would be the first time.

Instrumental and outro:
G  A  D  A  Gmaj7

G  A  D  D7  F#m  Bm

G  Dmaj7  A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact ukegnome

Just email me: ukegnome@gmail.com or DM me: @ukegnome. I'll get back to you as soon as gnomishly possible.