Monday, August 26, 2013

Barbie Train

C G Am F Full chords on chordie.com or ukuleletabs.com

Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world.
She took the midnight train going anywhere
My life is brilliant, my love is pure. I saw an angel, of this I'm sure.

I'm your biggest fan I follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi
If I could, then I would. I'll go wherever you will go.
Forever young, I want to be Forever young
I can't live, with or without you.
She will be loved, she will be loved

MGMT Kids intro on Kazoo

I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait I'm yours.
Your lipstick stains, on the front lobe of my left side brains.
No woman no cry,
I come from a land down under
Country roads, take me home, to the place I belong,

And can you feel the love tonight?
I need some love like like I never needed love before, wanna make love to ya baby,
Take on me, take me on , I'll be gone in a day or two

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me
Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner.
I'm starting with the man in the mirror.

Whenever I fall, at your feet.
Nothing's right I'm torn. I'm all out of faith.
This is how I feel. I'm cold and I am shamed.
Lying naked on the floor.
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
Are you just going to stand there and watch me burn,
it's alright because I love the way it hurts
It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever
Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face
Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot for the sake of old ang zine
(come on barbie) let's go party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact ukegnome

Just email me: ukegnome@gmail.com or DM me: @ukegnome. I'll get back to you as soon as gnomishly possible.